Rocka Salon are always on the lookout for new talent to join our teams in a number of exciting roles.
At Rocka we believe in the importance of education and career progression. We are looking for ambitious hair stylists with a creative flair who want to reach their potential in their hairdressing career. Whether your passion lies in creative work, management, education or running your own salon, all areas are open to you through Rocka. We encourage that a full column is maintained and offer continuous free training for all Rocka stylists.
Requirements of a Rocka Hair Stylist:
NVQ Hairdressing Level 2 (or equivalent)
Previous experience in hair cutting and a foundation in hair colouring.
To have good customer service skills and work well in a team.
Passionate about the hair industry and up to date about current trends and products.
– Cutting hair for men, women and children. Offering a unique hairdressing experience.
– Giving in-depth bespoke consultations for every client’s needs from colour and cutting services, to various hair treatments.
– Providing excellent customer service and building good relationships with your clients.
– To work well within your team, ensuring your personal targets are consistently met and exceeded.
What we can offer you:
– Guaranteed salary for first 3 months and commission.
– Staff Discounts – 10% off retail including Sexy Hair, 40% off haircare.
– Ongoing training courses.
– Career progression, taught by leading UK hairdressers and full support and opportunities into various career paths from education, management to joining the Artistic Team or owning a franchise.
– Recommend a stylist scheme – earn £300 for every stylist you recommend.TC’s apply