Wellbeing Treatments Crowborough
We all experience some degree of stress in our lives. Whilst positive stress leaves us feeling motivated and elevates our mood, negative stress can appear in various ways from headaches, irritability, to tension in the body usually found in the neck, shoulders and lower back. At Rocka we offer a range of wellbeing treatments to out clients in Crowborough to help revitalise and refresh.
up to 90 minutes £75.00
Access Bars is an energetic body process involving gentle touching of 32 points on your head. When lightly touched release old energies stuck in the brain and the body, allowing for tremendous and easy change.
Access Bars has assisted thousands of people to change many aspects of their lives. People report better health, ease of sleep, weight loss, better sex and relationships, relief from anxiety, less stress and so much more!
60 minutes £48.00
Reflexology is the practice of applying pressure to, and massaging certain areas of the feet, hands and ears. The aim is to encourage healing and relieve stress and tension. It is also used to improve general health and wellbeing.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF REFLEXOLOGY
• Relieves Pains and Aches
• Fights Anxiety and Depression
• Improves Circulation
• Makes Feet Healthier
• Relaxation and Better Sleep
up to 60 minutes £40.00
A Japanese treatment that will renew your energy and allow you to fully relax, whilst helping heal the body and awakening your spirit.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS OF REIKI:
- Relieves anxiety, stress and tension
- Promotes deep relaxation
- Reinforces ability to take responsibility and develop a positive attitude, promoting a healthier, more resourceful state of being
- Clears energy flow and helps to cleanse the body of toxins
- Balances the body, mind and emotions, encouraging healing and a sense of well-being.